Dr. Paul Mugambi Publications
- Published a paper on the Effects of GDP on public expenditure on Education in Kenya. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences-India
- Published a paper on Benchmarking Among Financial Institutions In Planning Corporate Social Responsibility Activities In Public Secondary Schools In Kenya in the International Journal of Education and Research (IJER)-Bangladesh
- July 2016 - Published a paper on Effect Of Parent-Teacher Involvement In Decision Making On Academic Performance In Public Secondary Schools In Tigania West Sub-County, Meru County, Kenya-JEPER
- February, 2012 - Published a paper on Gender and Peace Education in Kenya, Journal of Education, Surat-Gujerat-India.
March 2011 Published a Paper entitled UN Involvement in Peacekeeping Mission in Africa (Economic Implications), Indian Journal of Development Economics, India.
- 5th -11th May, 2012, Attended a Training Workshop on Case Writing at Kenyatta University sponsored by the World Bank
- 18th January – 23rd January 2012 Attended an International Conference on Education for Global Peace at Surat – Gujerat, India and Presented a paper entitled “Analysis of UN Peace-Keeping Operations in Africa (Economic Implication)”.
- February 25th -27th 2011 Attended an International Conference on Education for Global Peace at Surat – Gujerat, India and Presented a paper entitled “Financing of university education in Kenya”
- April 5th – 7th 2010 - Attended a National Conference on Advanced Research Methodology at The Indian Institute of Education (IIE) at Pune-India and presented a paper entitled “Financing of Education in Kenya”
- May 31st 1999 to June 17th 1999 Participated in preparing East African Community Industrial background paper for Tanzania Mainland under the supervision of Dr Semboja of Economic and Social Research Foundation (ESRF).
- Also participated in the research and preparation of the Country Memorandum on the Role of Tanzania Union Government in Economic Development – Zanzibar Chapter